• Counsel to a US multinational company in an action brought by various regional Colombian government agencies for over seven hundred million dollars.
• Counsel to one of Colombia’s main exporting trade associations in its institutional relations with Congress and various government agencies at the local, regional and national level.
• Counsel to a client in the negotiation of an agency contract in Colombia with one of the world’s largest logistics company.
• Caruachi: Counsel to, and representation of, a client in an international arbitration proceeding against one of the world’s largest multinational corporations for breach of contract in a project in Venezuela. Applicable law was the law of Venezuela and the seat of arbitration was Caracas. Proceedings were in English. As a result, our client received an award of several million dollars.
• Pascuales: Counsel to the contractor responsible for construction and erection of a termoelectric generation project during the performance of an contract with Instituto de Energía Eléctrica del Ecuador, Inecel, as well as on the negotiation and performance of an agreement with the vendor of the corresponding 100 MW generator.
• Porce II: Counsel to, and representation of, a client in a complaint for breach of contract.
• Termocentro: Counsel to the contractor in the negotiation and performance of a contract for the construction and erection of a 200 MW plant.
• Termoemcali: Counsel to the contractor in the negotiation and performance of a contract for the construction and erection of a 230 MW plant, as well as in the structuring of hedging mechanisms.
•Termopaipa IV: Counsel to the bidder in a contract for the construction of a 165 MW plant during the bidding process and contract negotiation.